Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Spring Portraits

Me and My Honey
The FAMILY

I called my dear friend the other day and asked if she would take some photos of our family. If I died, I told her, my kids would forget what I look like because I am always behind the camera. She graciously agreed. We haven't had a new family portrait since the two littles were born. So sad. So, here are our new shots. We tried to line up by height, but since A-13 is taller than all of us, it didn't work too well. H-5 stepped out of line. B-man would not smile. But you know what? I think they are great!!! I am so proud to have had everyone dressed and semi-cooperative for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa those are gorgeous photos of you guys!!!! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails