Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Word for 2010

A few weeks ago during a church service, the pastor who was speaking was a visiting pastor so he didn't know anyone in our church. He started his message by saying that if anyone there was struggling to surrender to what God was calling them to do, then he/she should just Surrender. I was struggling. I don't know exactly what God is asking of me yet but I went to the alter that day to Surrender my will to Him. As I prayed about my word for 2010, I knew that Surrender would have to be the word for me.

Lord, I surrender my heart to Your calling. I don't know exactly what You desire for me right now. But I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus (Phillipians 1:6). I am looking forward to seeing what 2010 holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails