Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And even more decorating..can you stand it??



Hall Bathroom Remodel



I have been wanting to repaint, refloor, and redecorate our hall bathroom for so long. The linoleum floor had something purple showing through it. It was so gross. I decided to turn it into a school project. We didn't have much to spend so we bought our paint, a new shower curtain, and some tiles. We decorated with items we already had around the house. The shower curtain was blue and chocolate brown so we painted the walls a chocolate brown and accessorized with blue. Whaddya think??

2 comments:

  1. PS- I love that we have both chosen the same fall background for our blogs. Great minds think alike. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it Lisa! I love the color brown that you chose. It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails